#FatherBristmas is coming. He knows if you’ve been naughty and knows if you’ve been nice. He also looks down on those who have been to Bath recently…
Enter our prize draw to give some money to Off The Record’s great cause this Christmas BUT to also be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic Bristol prizes from #FatherBristmas.
To enter and be in with a chance of winning some amazing Bristol prizes, simply go to the #FatherBristmas Local Giving page (it’s like Just Giving, but local!) and donate by 11:59pm Friday 6th December. (There is an optional special prize draw if you send a Bristol film pun with your entry but you don’t have to send one with your donation – read more below)
The amount you donate dictates how many entries you get, so the more you donate, the better your chance of winning!
- £2 = 1x entry (£2 each)
- £5 = 3x entries (£1.66 each)
- £10 = 6x entries (£1.66 each)
- £15 = 10x entries (£1.50 each)
- £20 = 15x entries (£1.30 each)
(Note: The entries scale will only be considered for single donations. If you come back and donate later, you don’t get them added together. For example, a donation of £15 will get you 10 entries. 2 donations of £5 and £10 will get you 9.)
If helping young people get mental health support doesn’t provide you with enough motivation to donate, the prizes (currently) are:
- 1x Original A3 black lined drawing of this Dilophosaurus made up of Bristol landmarks from Andy Council
- 3x Family tour tickets from City Sightseeing Bristol open bus tours
- 1x Cracking Animation book, signed by Peter Lord and Nick Park, thanks to Aardman Animations
- 1x Pair of tickets to see The Magic Numbers perform in the Christmas Spiegeltent on December 15th, thanks to the Christmas Spiegeltent itself
- 1x £75 gift voucher for The Bristol Shop courtesy of The Bristol Shop
- 1x Dinner party set of pie and mash for 8 people from the legendary Pieminister
- 4x Tickets to the “50 acts in 100 minutes” Turbo Circus on Creative Common thanks to Gerry Cottle’s Circus
- 1x Grand Champion meal (for 2 people) and two bottles of BBQ sauce from Grillstock
- 1x Shaun The Sheep gift set (huge fleece blanket, mobile phone cover and small plush toy) from Aardman Animations
- 1x Case of 12 bottles of beer (3 each of Bitter, Blond, Gold and Brunel) from Butcombe Brewery
- 1x Case of 12 bottles of Orchard Pig cider from Orchard Pig (of course)
- 1x Custom made miniature #FatherBristmas perching hat. With sparkle! Made lovingly by UK Milliners’ Guild
- 2x £10 vouchers for frozen yoghurt at Flavalanche
- 2x £10 vouchers for yummy goodies at Hart’s Bakery
- 2x £10 for awesome drinks at Joe’s Coffee
- 2x Sundaes with all the works from Vee Double Moo
- 1x Roll for the Soul t-shirt from – you guessed it – Roll for the Soul
- 1x snazzy Bristol map lampshade thanks to Quincy Lampshade
- 1x Case (6 cups) of truly excellent instant noodles thanks to Kabuto Noodles
- 1x Case (12 bottles – winners choice of flavour) of vitamin drinks courtesy of More Vitamin Drinks
- 2x Boxes of handmade flavoured truffles (around 10-12) kindly donated by Anything But Plain Chocolate
- 1x Recycled tractor inner tube wallet, handmade in Bristol, from Katcha Bilek
- 1x Place at supper OR 2x places at a Sunday lunch or afternoon tea at Bishopston Supper Club, donated by Bishopston Supper Club
Optional extra: If you want to take part in a very special #FatherBristmas draw, send a Bristol film pun in with your entry and best will also be put into a special draw to win a portrait created by the Bristol52-famous @guriben.
Discussions are underway with other business and people so more could be added to the pile before the draw – so your chances of winning a prize will grow from here!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries can only be made online, via the Bristol52 #FatherBristmas Local Giving website: https://localgiving.com/fundraising/fatherbristmas
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom and over the age of 16 (18 to receive a prize that involves alcohol).
- All entries are paid to Local Giving, who claim Gift Aid on behalf of and donate to Off The Record (registered UK charity 1085351).
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date of Friday December 6th 2013 will not be entered into the draw but the money will still be donated to Off The Record.
- Bristol52 accepts no responsibility for entries which are made in error via the Local Giving website.
- Entries will be placed into a database and drawn randomly via Ramdom.org no later than one working week after the closing date.
- One prize per entry. Entrants can win more than one prize (if they have made 2 entries, they could win 2 prizes, etc).
- Bristol52 will contact the winners via Twitter (or other means where necessary and possible) before passing details on the the prize provider (the local business who donated the prize).
- Where Bristol52 is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for three months following Bristol52’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, the prize will be redrawn from those who did not win an original prize.
- Bristol52 accepts no responsibility over the delivery or acceptance of prizes. The exchange of details, good and services takes place between the winner and the prize provider once Bristol52 has established contact with both.
- The result of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into in regards to disputes.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Bristol52’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, which affects the competition in any way, Bristol52 reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible entrants will be notified of the error and any change to the format that it may require.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry with no refund. Bristol52 reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion without refund of their donation, which will remain donated to Off The Record.